Customer Service Consultant - eCommerce | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||14-Mar-2018|
Customer Service Consultant - eCommerce
Bendon is a world leader in intimate apparel, with an extensive portfolio of brands that will continue to grow. We have a global footprint with a strong presence in Australia and New Zealand, and our iconic brands are renowned for their continual design evolution.
We are seeking a motivated individual who is passionate about providing positive customer experiences, displays initiative, has strong attention to detail and is willing to be a part of a fast paced growing business.
Working within the eCommerce Customer Service team, you will be responsible for:
- Responding to customer enquires (via email and telephone) in a timely manner
- Providing expert product knowledge to assist customers
- Investigating and problem solving issues to deliver customer satisfaction
- Navigating and educating customers on how to use our eCommerce websites
- Process and drive incremental sales through customer orders
- Respond to all written queries with accuracy, professionalism and in line with the brand ‘tone of voice'
- Facilitating online returns and exchanges
- Assist with merchandising of the Online store
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of Bendon's customer service, processes and practices
In return you will receive:
- Attractive salary + superannuation
- 60% off all Bendon brands with flash and sample sales throughout the year
- Free carparking
- Amazing offices at the Grounds of Alexandria
Have you had retail experience and want to move into a support office environment? If you're a team player, have excellent communication skills and is focused on providing exceptional customer service with demonstrated success in a customer service, we'd love to hear from you.
Apply on-line now.