Digital Marketing Coordinator | Sydney
|Category:||Marketing and Merchandising|
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||19-Apr-2018|
Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Looking for a role that utilises your knowledge in digital marketing in an environment that is challenging the status quo?
- Are you looking to develop your digital marketing experience and work on exciting transformational projects?
- Are you wanting to join a global organisation which offers some of the world's leading brands in intimate apparel?
- If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you today!
Bendon is a global leader in intimate apparel and swimwear renowned for creating the most beautifully designed international collections that utilise the best in fit technology. We are as passionate about our iconic brands as we are about making sure we have an amazing company culture that supports and inspires our talented and diverse pool of individuals. Our 70 years of success is built on our shared goal of innovation and greatness and this is at the heart of everything we do. To continue our growth, we are always seeking brilliant people to join our team and can offer a broad range of roles in a rewarding and exciting environment.
Bendon is entering an exciting global growth phase with expansion taking place across our portfolio of brands along with a transformation of the way we operate. Whilst we are a well-established business, we are currently in a super exciting phase of transformation with a number of large projects underway to drive growth within the digital space. The Digital Marketing Coordinator works within the wider digital team to drive customer acquisition, conversion and engagement for all brands across multiple online channels.
As Bendon's Digital Marketing Coordinatoryou will work with the wider eComm and Marketing teams to deliver Bendon's digital marketing strategy. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager you will be coordinating the campaign plan for all digital marketing channels including eDMs, SEM, and Paid social, retargeting and affiliates. You will also support the Digital Marketing Manager on improving site traffic, engagement, customer acquisition, conversion and improving the overall online customer experience for our iconic brands while maintaining a solid ROI.
- You will have previous experience as a digital marketing coordinator ideally within a retail Omni-channel environment, (2 plus years' experience as a guide).
- A proven track record of results in all things digital marketing and an understanding of the drivers of ROI.
- Good copywriting and digital content skills and a sound knowledge of digital marketing across the various channels
- Experience within a fast-paced retail business
- A core understanding of customer segmentation & loyalty
- A creative flair to translate our brands' DNAs to digital channels is a must
- The ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment and the ability to hustle when required
- Strong communication and influencing skills across a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working with an Agency a plus
- Excellent time management skills and able to prioritise workloads
- Experience working with an email marketing platform (working with Emarsys a bonus)
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or business.
In return, you will step into a new role within a fast-paced environment and dynamic team based in our hip offices in Alexandria next to the Ground of Alexandria. To top it up, you will receive exclusive staff discounts on all Bendon brands and products. If this sounds like it's right up your alley, apply below today.