DC Manager | Auckland
|Category:||Distribution and Logistics|
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||16-May-2018|
Bendon is Australia and New Zealand's leading intimate apparel company. We have a global footprint with a strong presence in Australia and New Zealand, and our iconic brands like Pleasure State, Stella McCartney Lingerie, Lovable, Fayreform and now Heidi Klum Intimates are renowned for their continual design evolution. We couldn't do what we do without passion. It's a part of everything we do and it is felt by everyone who contributes to our success.
Bendon are on the hunt for a Distribution Centre Manager to provide support and hands on guidance to the team. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Distribution Centre Manager to make their mark, step in and lead a great team.
As DC Manager you will support our Logistics team ensuring you provide support, coaching and mentoring to our APAC Distribution team. You will need to be hands on with the ability to manage a variety of duties including:
- Supporting and guiding our Distribution Centre Team Leaders in business processes including dealing with day to day issues and providing solutions
- Monitoring and improving warehouse and team compliance
- Promoting health and safety and ensuring a safe work environment
- Roster planning and managing roster efficiencies and shift management
- Analysing service failures/issues and implementing performance improvement processes to enhance future service delivery
- Promoting continuous improvement including strategic reviews for warehouse related functions
- Project planning ad hoc commercial projects
- Processing and managing orders including liaising with buyers, freight forwarders, shippers and internal customers ensuring on time delivery
You will ideally be in a similar role, have a broad knowledge of warehousing as well as order management processes and exposure to international freight. You will have managed or supervised a team successfully in a busy and diverse environment. Experience in JD Edwards or a similar ERP System would be beneficial as there is plenty of doing in this role!
This will be a busy and diverse role and is a unique opportunity to make a real impact in our business. If you are a strong team player, proactive, have exceptional attention to detail and are an effective communicator with a positive, can-do attitude then this is the opportunity for you. It's time to join a business that thrives on collaboration and be part of the next successful chapter in Bendon's evolution. Apply on-line now