Allocation Analyst | NSW
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||15-Sep-2018|
If you are a Store Manager that loves everything stock related, analytical and know how to use Microsoft Excel. Or just want a step in the door towards buying and planning, then read on!
Bendon is a global leader in intimate apparel. Founded in 1947, the company revolutionized the lingerie industry through its dedication to quality and innovation, creating a design philosophy that has grown stronger throughout the company's 70 year history.
Bendon's brands include Heidi Klum Intimates and Swimwear, Stella McCartney Lingerie and Swimwear, Bendon, Bendon Man, Davenport, Fayreform, Frederick's of Hollywood, Evollove, Hickory, Lovable (in Australia and New Zealand) and Pleasure State.
The company's brands are distributed globally through over 4,000 doors across 34 countries as well as through a growing network of 60 company-owned Bendon retail and outlet stores in Australia, New Zealand and Ireland.
In the Merchandise Allocator role, you will be responsible for having the right stock in the right store at the right time to enable us to meet the business commercial objectives!
To succeed in this role you will …
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have the ability to understand and interpret data
- Accurately utilise data to aid in effective decision-making
- Be passionate about monitoring store inventory performance
- Desire to ensure sales targets are met
- Have a proactive and nimble work ethic
- Find job satisfaction in finding solutions to problems
- Thrive in a business where you regularly partner with peers and easily build rapport
- Be organised, a good multi-tasker, think outside the box and have an outstanding attention to detail
Sound like you?
In return, you will step into a new role within a fast paced environment and dynamic team based in our funky offices in Alexandria. To top it up, you will receive exclusive staff discounts on all Bendon brands and products plus free carparking. We are interviewing immediately so if this sounds like an opportunity you're looking for, then we'd love to hear from you. Apply on-line now.
Search words: Allocator, Retail Allocation, Merchandise Analyst, Merchandise Assistant, Planning Assistant, Store Manager, Stock Manager, Stock Control