Retail & Outlet Marketing Manager | Sydney
|Category:||Marketing and Merchandising|
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Aug-2018|
Bendon is one of the world's leading lingerie designers and marketers. We have a global footprint with a strong presence in Australia and New Zealand, and our iconic brands including Heidi Klum Intimates, Stella McCartney Lingerie and Pleasure State are renowned for their continual design evolution. We wouldn't be able to do what we do without passion. It's a part of everything we do and it is felt by everyone who contributes to our success.
Our marketing team is collaborative and dynamic, and are constantly developing new strategies and initiatives which see Bendon deliver innovative, best in class marketing plans each season. We are on the lookout for someone special to join our Marketing team as the Retail Marketing Manager. Working closely with the Marketing, Sales & Operations and Merchandise teams, the Retail Marketing Manager will be responsible for marketing Bendon's retail and outlet businesses across Australia and New Zealand. Reporting to the General Manager – Global Marketing and working closely with the Sales & Operations and Merchandise teams, the Retail Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing the marketing plan and CRM initiatives for Bendon's retail and outlet stores across Australia and New Zealand.
- Working with media and digital agencies across Australia and New Zealand to brief, produce and roll out effective retail and outlet marketing campaigns.
- Working with the visual merchandising team to create and implement impactful activations for retail and outlet campaigns.
- Working with the inhouse design team to brief and create materials for retail and outlet campaigns.
- Liaising with centre marketing teams to implement promotional campaigns and seasonal marketing activity.
- Communicating marketing plans to the Sales & Operations teams on a weekly basis.
- Planning & implementing marketing campaigns and in-store collateral for new store openings.
- Managing the retail and outlet marketing budget to ensure accurate financial reporting and clear return on investment.
- Developing and maintaining reports on marketing campaign effectiveness on a weekly basis.
- Working closely and collaborating with Brand Marketing, Sales & Operations, Merchandise and eCommerce/Digital teams to ensure on-brand execution.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or relevant 2-5 years of retail marketing experience, ideally within a multi-brand omnichannel organization
- An Account Manager looking to switch across to the client side
- Marketing, promotional planning and campaign management experience
- Strong communication skills, with a high level of influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, able to oversee multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail and strong collaboration.
- Strong understanding and capability of creative processes, print processes and digital marketing
- Brief & collaborate with internal creative team on rollout of retail marketing campaigns, including advertising across traditional & digital platforms, store front window campaigns, and in-store collateral
- Manage time scheduling of internal creative team on rollout of retail marketing campaigns
- Communicate marketing plans & marketing spend for retail marketing campaigns & new store openings
Media & Digital agencies:
- Brief & collaborate with media and digital agencies across Australia and New Zealand on rollout of retail and outlet marketing campaigns across print, radio, OOH, digital, social and mobile media
- Collaborate with Visual Merchandising team to create impactful retail activations in retail and outlet stores across Australia and New Zealand, ensuring on-budget and on-time delivery
- Oversee annual Visual Merchandising budget in collaboration with Visual Merchandising team
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager on regular eDM mailouts
- Communicate Retail Marketing Calendar to Digital Marketing Manager & collaborate on digital marketing activity for retail and outlet campaigns
- Request promotional offers and products from merchandising team to be featured on marketing collateral
- Work with merchandising team to ensure that featured offers and products are correct prior to output
- Liaise with centre marketing teams to implement promotional campaigns and seasonal marketing activity
Be a part of a company that lives, breathes and loves the product. If you are a natural communicator who is motivated, highly organised, who is quality focused with the experience and energy to match, then we'd love to hear from you.