Pleasure State - Senior Designer | Sydney
|Category:||Design and Development|
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||22-Dec-2018|
Bendon is a leading global intimate apparel company. We have a global footprint with a strong presence in Australia and New Zealand. Our iconic brands include Heidi Klum Intimates, Pleasure State, Lovable, Bendon and Fayreform. With a 70 year hertiage in intimate apparel we are known for craftsmanship, fit and innovation.
Within the Bendon brand portfolio, Pleasure State is the brand that has the richest and most sultry narrative. Pleasure State embodies the perfect equilibrium between innovative design and luxurious fashion. Known as a truly innovative and market leading brand, we are seeking a highly creative and experienced Senior Intimate Apparel Designer to lead the creative design and development process for the brand.
You will need to demonstrate passion for lingerie with strong commercial market awareness, the knowledge of the design process and experience of range building. You will lead a design team responsible for the creation, development and construction in line with seasonal brand assortment plans and strategy based at our global head office in Sydney.
This role will be responsible for:
- Creating commercial on brand designs that fit the overall concept and strategy for the brand
- Preparing trend concept boards that identify and predict trends for a global marketplace
- Designing innovative on brand products based on the overall brand strategy
- Adapting designs based on feedback and cost requirements
- Identifying and recommending sourcing opportunities
- Collaborate with production, technical and sales teams to achieve product execution and maintain design integrity
- Source, build and nurture strong vendor relationships
- Preparing fashion sketches, technical sketches (CADS) and tech packs
- Ensuring critical path timeliness to deliver prototype and pre-production samples
You will have a robust and inspiring portfolio that showcases your talent, skill and a variety of designs, a track record of creating successful product lines, very strong colour and print sense and solid sketching and presentation skills. To be considered for this incredible opportunity you will need to be proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop with extensive experience in designing intimate apparel.
If you have keen attention to detail, an effective communicator and a collaborative partner with proven experience in intimate apparel design (5+ years) and you'd like to explore this opportunity further, then we'd love to hear from you.