Lead Producer | Sydney
|Category:||Marketing and Merchandising|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-Nov-2018|
Bendon is a leading global intimate apparel company. We have a global footprint with a strong presence in Australia and New Zealand, and our iconic brands includes Heidi Klum Intimates, Pleasure State, Lovable, Bendon and Fayreform known for craftsmanship, fit and design.
Bendon is seeking a skilled Producer to join our busy small team internal studio, dedicated to making our conceptual campaign are reality. You will be a practical, solutions orientated person who has a love of creativity. This pivotal role supports our marketing and creative teams across our entire brand portfolio.
Your duties will include:
- Demonstrating ingenuity in producing content and creative work of an exceptional standard
- Deliver the highest standard of video and print production and support in the brand and marketing across Bendon's house of brands and retail channels.
- You will have and continue to develop a strong network of suppliers and believe in building collaborative relationships with external and internal stakeholders that support the delivery.
- Experienced in developing and managing the production budgets. Ensuring projects run efficiently and in a cost-effective manner.
- Manage all elements of the production process, from brief to stakeholder approval, and achieve creative integrity within budgets and deadlines
- Lead in production across the internal studio encompassing asset management and delivery, sales catalogue creation and production, sample management, build and manage project timings, budget tracking and management, handle purchasing and negotiations, monitor quality control and supervise execution and pre-& post-production of all video and print production.
- Present finished work and manage feedback/approvals process with internal stakeholders.
What you got:
- 5+ years' experience in an agency, media or production house environment. Fashion experience is preferable
- Comprehensive understanding of digital content/broadcast and stills pre and post production processes
- Highly organisational mind and an eye for detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and stakeholders to delivery on time and on budget projects
- Proactive self-starter who is resourceful in finding solutions to challenges
- Practical and stay calm focussed under pressure
- Excellent written and communication skills. Must be proficient in excel
- Interest in design, art, culture and fashion.
- 6-month full-time maternity cover with the potential to job share 3 days a week after the 6-month term
Benefits and discounts!
As part of Bendon global brands, you'll also be entitled to some great perks including:
• Intimate apparel discounts
• Career & personal development opportunities
• A great work/life balance and unique working environment
• Modern warehouse located at The Grounds, Alexandria.