Buyers Assistant | Sydney
|Category:||Design and Development|
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Oct-2018|
Global lingerie brand based in Alexandria!
Bendon is Australia and New Zealand's leading intimate apparel company. We have a global footprint with a strong presence in Australia and New Zealand, and our iconic brands like Heidi Klum Intimates, Pleasure State, Fredericks of Hollywood and Lovable are renowned for their continual design evolution. We couldn't do what we do without passion. It's a part of everything we do and it is felt by everyone who contributes to our success.
Our design & buying team is collaborative and creative, working in a fast-paced environment and as a business we thrive on a collective desire to succeed. Our passionate team is looking for a Buyers Assistant. We are seeking for someone who is eager to learn and be exposed to all facets of the buying process. Reporting to the head buyer the responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Assist with evaluation of sales and sell throughs to build appropriate product assortments.
- Assist with new product development
- Preparation and participation in the seasonal assortment selection
- Responsible for the preparation of new item set up and data entry
- Responsible for quality control and sample management
- Prepare and assist with seasonal photoshoots
- Create product descriptions for website
If you've had exposure to buying, then this could be a great next step in your career. In addition, to be successful in this role you must be highly organised and have exceptional attention to detail. An intermediate level of excel and Adobe suite and previous experience in a similar buying role is essential.
If you are adaptable, driven and love fashion, then this is the opportunity for you. If you would like the chance to make a valued contribution to a growing business with globally recognised brands, then we would love to hear from you. Apply on-line now.