Senior Designer | Sydney
|Category:||Marketing and Merchandising|
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||13-Feb-2019|
Marketing Senior Designer
Free parking available!
Bendon is a leading global intimate apparel company. We have a global footprint with a strong presence in Australia and New Zealand, and our iconic brands includes Heidi Klum Intimates, Pleasure State, Lovable, Bendon and Fayreform known for craftsmanship, fit and design.
Bendon is seeking a skilled Senior Designer to join our busy small team internal studio, dedicated to making our conceptual campaign are reality. You will be a practical, solutions orientated person who has a love of creativity. This pivotal role supports our marketing and creative teams across our entire brand portfolio.
Your duties will include:
This role requires an experienced passionate "hands on" designer who can lead the retail and brand design of the business. You will be instrumental in bringing fresh thinking to the team and delivering a range of creative solutions across digital, print, branding and internal communications. This role would be perfect if you have a strong varied portfolio, depicting a variety of media and a great, calm disposition and proven success within a similar environment.
- 4-5 years' design experience within a creative agency, brand or start-up
- Proven layout and design capabilities, able to develop key styles working with a range of design assets and key visuals
- Experience working on projects of various scale within a team and autonomously
- Understanding the brand aesthetic and applying it to the relevant channel: retail, wholesale and outlet
- The ability to think about the big picture while also crafting the finer details
- Initiative. You're a self-starter, a self-educator and you constantly look for ways to improve your process and your output
- A deep understanding and appreciation of how users interact with digital design and a passion to make it better
- You are comfortable talking to your team and your managers and value communication as much as we do
- You work for the good of the team and the good of the product. You value team success over personal success
- A positive outlook – you see opportunities where others see obstacles
- Advanced experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- A love of fashion…it's what we do. You will be exposed to all the weird and wonderful facets of it at Bendon.
Benefits and discounts!
As part of Bendon global brands, you'll also be entitled to some great perks including:
- Clothing discounts
- Career & personal development opportunities
- Modern warehouse located at The Grounds, Alexandria
- Parking available