Social, PR & Marketing Executive | Sydney
|Category:||Marketing and Merchandising|
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||09-Dec-2018|
Social, PR Marketing Executive
Bendon is a leading global intimate apparel company. We have a global footprint with a strong presence in Australia and New Zealand, and our iconic brands includes Heidi Klum Intimates, Pleasure State, Lovable, Bendon and Fayreform known for craftsmanship, fit and design.
Bendon is seeking a skilled Social, PR and Marketing Executive to join our busy Marketing team, dedicated to making our activities a reality. You will be a practical, solutions orientated person who has a love of creativity. This pivotal role supports our Social, PR and Marketing team across our entire brand portfolio.
Your duties will include:
- Manage our social media campaigns by the creation of content, approvals, schedules, amplification strategies and post campaign reporting
- Maintain close collaborative relationship with the Chief of Merchandise & Marketing to ensure that all social media campaigns are on brand and native for each individual brand
- Manage the Flaunter site with the loading and updating of our products each season for our house of brands
- Maintain strong relationships with the media
- Work with our PR agencies and consultants, as well as media monitoring contacts
- Sample management for all our brands season to season for showroom, media and in-house shoots
- Management of the internal marketing brief portal; job log, receipt brief, folder creation, scheduling and stakeholder management
- Delivering projects from brief to production including; internal stakeholders, wholesale, retail and trade for POS, invites, events
- Working with our Producer for the delivery of seasonal selling kits and catalogues across our brand portfolio - Copy-checking and proof-reading marketing material, artwork and product packaging - Financial management across all your projects as well as social and PR About You
- 2+ years' experience in an agency, media or production house environment. Fashion/lifestyle/beauty/hair experience is preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms through previous social media role(s)
- Experience using Icon square
- Basic Adobe Photoshop Skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- Ability to learn quickly and be able to change in fast paced environment
- Positive attitude and strong communication, project management and organisational skills
- Business/Marketing degree preferred Benefits and discounts!
As part of Bendon global brands, you'll also be entitled to some great perks including:
- Clothing discounts
- Receive your Birthday day off
- Career & personal development opportunities
- A great work/life balance and unique working environment - Modern warehouse located at The Grounds, Alexandria.
If you are adaptable, driven and love fashion, then this is the opportunity for you. If you would like the chance to make a valued contribution to a growing business with globally recognised brands, then we would love to hear from you. Apply on-line now.