Store Manager - Uni Hill | Victoria
|Position Type:||Permanent Part Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||10-Feb-2019|
Store Manager - Uni Hill
38 hours p/w
Must have Tuesday to Saturday availability
Why work for Bendon?
Bendon is Australia and New Zealand's leading intimate apparel company with a global footprint and iconic brands like Pleasure State, Stella McCartney Lingerie, Fayreform and Heidi Klum Intimates.
Our outstanding Store Managers are fully accountable for their store – ensuring sales and profitability, responsible for stock management and control and they develop their team to be high performers no matter how small their role is in the business – everyone counts at Bendon.
So who are you?
The successful candidate is someone who is highly motivated and results orientated with a focus to drive sales and meet targets, whilst educating customers and providing a shopping experience that our customers want to come back regularly.
- You of course have a love for lingerie and fashion!
- You could be a Senior Assistant Manager ready for the next step or already a Store Manager seeking a new challenge – you will find it at Bendon!
- Superior customer service management skills to coach your team to deliver a world-class retail experience
- Proven sales management skills, ideally with a strong track record of hitting KPIs for your store
- Strong time management and organizational skills to balance your time driving sales on the floor and managing operational tasks off the floor
- A natural ability to build rapport with any customer and assist their buying decisions
- A High Performer – you take pride in seeing your team excel and lead by example
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills
- A proactive approach, motivation to achieve and improve continuously!
What can we do for you?
Bendon employees enjoy a competitive salary and uncapped bonus structure that results in real rewards. Plus rewards and benefits including company discount – flash 80% off sales – and training and development to set you up for success!
If you are passionate about people, love lingerie and this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to explore further, then we'd love to hear from you. Apply on-line now.