Digital Marketing and eCommerce Coordinator | Sydney
|Category:||Marketing and Merchandising|
|Position Type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||17-Feb-2019|
Digital Marketing and eCommerce Coordinator
6 month fixed term contract
Founded in New Zealand in 1947, Bendon is a leader in intimate apparel & swim renowned for world class brands, design innovation and exceptional quality. Bendon has a portfolio of 14 brands, which include the most recognised lingerie brands in Australasia, UK and USA. Brands include Heidi Klum Intimates, Swim, Man, Stella McCartney Intimates & Swim, Pleasure State, Bendon, Lovable, Fayreform, Hickory, Davenport, Frederiks of Hollywood (USA), Naked Brands (USA).
Bendon is entering an exciting global growth phase with expansion taking place across our portfolio of brands along with a transformation of the way we operate. Whilst we are a well-established business, we are currently in a super exciting phase of transformation with several large projects underway to drive growth within the digital space.
Reporting to the GM Ecommerce & Digital you will be executing campaigns and content for our digital marketing and eCommerce channels. This includes working closely with the design and marketing teams to brief and build EDMs, owning the day to day management of digital media with asset creation and promotional briefing to agencies, and supporting the eCommerce manager with day to day content tasks including building out landing pages and getting new products online.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a digital marketing or eCommerce role, with a focus on email marketing.
- Experience in the production and execution of eDM campaigns.
- Good understanding of performance media along with SEO, affiliate, retargeting and e-mail marketing.
- Experience working in a retail business with fast pace and multi-tasking
- Have a strong passion and interest in the ever-changing world of digital marketing
- Passionate about retail
- Ability to write creative and engaging content.
- Demonstrate a real passion and interest in up-and-coming technologies and how they play a key part in the success of digital marketing activity.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills and able to prioritise workloads.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Results driven individual who thrives on tight deadlines and performance related activity.
- Enjoy working as a team.
- Prepared to work outside normal hours on occasion where deadlines are urgent.
In return, you will step into a new role within a fast-paced environment and dynamic team based in our hip offices in Alexandria next to the Ground of Alexandria. To top it up, you will receive exclusive staff discounts on all Bendon brands and products. If this sounds like it's right up your alley, apply below today.