Customer & Sales Support Representative | Auckland
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Mar-2019|
Customer & Sales Support Representative
Auckland head office based, with free parking!
Founded in New Zealand in 1947, Bendon is a leader in intimate apparel & swim renowned for world class brands, design innovation and exceptional quality. Bendon has a portfolio of 14 brands, which include the most recognised lingerie brands in Australasia, UK and USA. Brands include Heidi Klum Intimates, Swim, Man, Stella McCartney Intimates & Swim, Pleasure State, Bendon, Lovable, Fayreform, Hickory, Davenport, Frederiks of Hollywood (USA), Naked Brands (USA).
Our Customer Service and Sales team interacts with all aspects of the Australian and New Zealand Sales Group as an integral part of the sales function. The Customer Service and Sales team provide service to all retailers of Bendon products in Australia and New Zealand. Their role has a direct impact on the international Bendon brand, which is why these dedicated people strive to ensure that you will love the products they put on the shelves, as much as they do.
As a Customer & Sales Support Representative your main responsibilities would be:
- Supporting the Australian and New Zealand Customer Service function
- Providing exceptional customer service to our clients
- Handling outbound customer sales activities, enquiries, ordering processes and complaints
- Maintaining online customer service flow
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of Bendon's customer service, processes and practices
- Ensuring the highest quality standard and customer satisfaction at the customer service interface
Benefits and discounts!
As part of Bendon global brands, you'll also be entitled to some great perks including:
- Clothing discounts
- Career & personal development opportunities
- A great work/life balance and unique working environment
- Plenty of parking available at our Auckland head offices!
Have you had retail experience and want to move into a support office environment? If you're a team player, have excellent communication skills and is focused on providing exceptional customer service with demonstrated success in a customer service, we'd love to hear from you.