Reconciliations Clerk - Ecom and FOH | Auckland
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||10-Apr-2019|
Auckland Support Office - free parking!
Pleasure State, Bendon, Bendon Man, Bendon Sport, Evollove, Lovable, Fayreform and Hickory. Bendon is a leading global intimate apparel player with an extensive portfolio of large, growing brands.
We have a global footprint with a strong presence in Australia and New Zealand, and our iconic brands are renowned for their continual design evolution. We couldn't do what we do without passion. It's a part of everything we do and it is felt by everyone who contributes to our success.
We're on the hunt for an Ecommerce Reconciliation Clerk to manage the daily reconciliation processes of our New Zealand, Australian and USA eCommerce sites. Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, this role will play a critical part in analysing the financial transactions for our growing ecommerce channel.
This role will also be responsible for:
- e-com and FOH reconciliation
- Identify and receipt of deposits from bank statements daily by tenders into JDE.
- Reconcile the eCom payments to the daily sales in JDE by utilising DPS, RMS and the Bendon eCom finance utility to ensure that payments are allocated against the correct daily sales.
- Continuous review of unallocated cash due to timing difference between payment date/ refund date and sales update into JDE of orders and credits.
- Investigate and provide supporting documentation in relation to bank transaction disputes / fraudulent transactions.
- Weekly review of unmatched items appearing on the Bendon eCom finance utility.
- Resolving internal and external queries in a timely and effective manner
- Performing systems administration duties as required
- Supporting the Shared Services team
- The ability to manage a large volume of transactional data
- Demonstrated experience working on bank reconciliations
- Attention to detail and work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Analytical thinker and natural problem solver
- Team player
- Process driven
- Intermediate excel
- Experience dealing with High Volume transaction processing
- Prioritise daily work load and self-regulate effective time management
We're looking for someone who has proven experience working in reconciliations with a strong understanding of ecommerce and managing the integrity of bank clearing and Point of Sale to join our established team. We're looking for someone who is process driven, a natural problem solver with strong interpersonal skills. Relevant experience in a retail business is advantageous, as is experience using a multicurrency ERP system. If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to be a part of, then we'd love to hear from you. Apply online now.