Production Manager | Sydney
|Category:||Design and Development|
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||11-Apr-2019|
Production Manager - Alexandria H/O
Lingerie experience essential!
Founded in 1947, Bendon is a global leader in intimate apparel and swimwear. We have a global footprint with a strong presence in Australia and New Zealand, and our portfolio of covetable and highly productive iconic brands like Heidi Klum Intimates, Pleasure State, Lovable and Fayreform are renowned for their continual design evolution. We couldn't do what we do without passion. It's a part of everything we do, and it is felt by everyone who contributes to our success.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a large global intimate apparel retailer based in Alexandria, bringing your experience in Production Manager with a strong skill set in liaising with overseas factories, sourcing, negotiating costs, building relationships and managing timelines.
This role will be responsible for:
- Creation and management of sampling and production timelines across all vendors and orders
- Meeting key deadlines by all internal and external partners for on-time delivery
- Ensuring bulk product is delivered on time to meet global customer delivery windows
- Lead all facets of the QC process, across all stages of production (materials and product)
- Item creation and maintenance in our system, ensuring complete data integrity
- Negotiation of all MOQ's and MCQ's with vendors
- Drive vendor performance reviews and allocation of vendors for new seasons with the design team
- Assist in sourcing of new vendors, coordinate new vendor set-up and maintenance of company vendor manual
- On-time delivery of all samples for photo shoots and sales showings
- Communication of any delivery changes to effected key stakeholders
- Management, negotiation & approval of all labelling and packaging
- Prepare reports for production and delivery updates
As the ideal candidate, you will have the following:
- High Attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Strong negotiation skills, with robust understanding of cost structure
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role
- Deep understanding of garment construction
- Strong Computer literacy with MS Office, especially Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English language skills - written and spoken
- Intermediate to advanced level Ms Excel skills
- Organised and methodical approach
In return you will join a high performing team and work within a dynamic environment. If this sounds like you, apply on-line now.