Online Customer Service Specialist | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-Apr-2019|
Online Customer Service Specialist
Founded in New Zealand in 1947, Bendon is a leader in intimate apparel & swim renowned for world class brands, design innovation and exceptional quality. Bendon has a portfolio of 14 brands, which include the most recognised lingerie brands in Australasia, UK and USA. Brands include Heidi Klum Intimates, Swim, Man, Stella McCartney Intimates & Swim, Pleasure State, Bendon, Lovable, Fayreform, Hickory, Davenport, Frederiks of Hollywood (USA), Naked Brands (USA).
Bendon is entering an exciting global growth phase with expansion taking place across our portfolio of brands along with a transformation of the way we operate. Whilst we are a well-established business, we are currently in a super exciting phase of transformation with several large projects underway to drive growth within the digital space.
This role is responsible for supporting the Australian and New Zealand Customer Service function through inbound and outbound customer service and support to Bendon's e-Commerce business.
- Focused on providing exceptional customer service.
- Excellent computer literacy and intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a friendly disposition.
- Demonstrated success in a customer service or sales role.
- Experience in a results-oriented environment.
- Ability to handle stress and deal with difficult customer complaints.
- Remains calm under pressure.
- Ability to time manage time prioritise.
- Knowledge of social media tools including Facebook and Instagram.