Production Assistant | Sydney
|Category:||Design and Development|
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||05-May-2019|
Founded in 1947, Bendon is a global leader in intimate apparel and swimwear. We have a global footprint with a strong presence in Australia and New Zealand, and our portfolio of covetable and highly productive iconic brands like Heidi Klum Intimates, Pleasure State, Lovable and Fayreform are renowned for their continual design evolution. We couldn't do what we do without passion. It's a part of everything we do and it is felt by everyone who contributes to our success.
This is a great opportunity to join a large global lingerie company based in Alexandria to develop your career as part of our Production team. Reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Assistant will need to be highly organised with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and meet deadlines. We are looking for someone with a can-do attitude, initiative and the ability to build strong working relationships with suppliers and departments within the organisation.
This role will be responsible for:
- Item set-up and maintenance within our ERP system, ensuring complete data integrity
- Manage all facets of the QC process, across all stages of production (materials and product)
- Assist in updating and maintaining accurate production critical paths across all vendors and orders
- Monitor progress of all orders across development and production including sampling, submissions, packaging, production through to delivery
- Coordinate and assist with approvals for colour and fit process.
- Maintain sample library and archiving
- Ensure on-time delivery of all samples for photoshoots and sales showings
- Management of all labelling and packaging manuals
- Prepare reports for production and delivery updates
- High Attention to detail and strong time management
- Experience in a similar role will be highly regarded
- Understanding of garment construction
- Must have experience in Excel and Word
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English language skills - written and spoken
Suitable candidates will have experience using Microsoft Excel as well as being a team player and having a collaborative approach. Candidates must be organised, methodical and accurate with a good eye for detail.
Apply on-line now.