GM Marketing | Auckland
|Category:||Marketing and Merchandising|
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||16-May-2019|
Bendon is Australia and New Zealand's leading Intimate Apparel company. We have a global footprint with a strong presence in Australia and New Zealand, and our iconic brands Naked, Pleasure State, Lovable, Bendon, Fayreform and Heidi Klum Intimates cater to diverse customer segments. We couldn't do what we do without passion. It's a part of everything we do and it is felt by everyone who contributes to our success.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Our marketing team lead the global marketing for all brands and this role will be a vital part in leading the strategic marketing direction of the company. This role is responsible for delivering the go to market brand strategy and execution for Bendon Lingerie and it's sub brands – covering retail, brand and loyalty in NZ and Australia.
- Deliver a marketing promotional calendar and plan that drives foot traffic and website traffic and sales.
- Deliver a communications plan that delivers relevant messaging alongside core trading periods.
- High level content planning to drive trade.
- Drive a media strategy to deliver against business KPIs – working alongside partners and agencies to deliver this.
- Deliver an effective influencer strategy to drive reach and awareness of Bendon Lingerie brands in Australia and NZ.
- Oversee all content for social and blogs - delivering a strategy that resonates with customers.
- Develop insights around customer to redefine B2C experience with Bendon Lingerie.
- Development of brand based on insights and research.
- Ongoing delivery of customer insights to understand where brand sits in the market.
- Deliver the go to market loyalty strategy for Bendon Lingerie.
- Oversee the eDM strategy for retail and outlet.
- Own roadmap for eMarsys (email tool).
- Oversee creative studio.
- Oversee marketing team – including content, retail and co-ordinator roles.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a retail marketing role – omnichannel preferred.
- Proven track record in strategically growing a brand and measuring success and ROI.
- Highly developed planning and organizational skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment across multiple time zones.
- Experience managing multiple agency partners.
- Comfortable working at strategy and execution level.
- Strong understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
In return you will join a high performing team and work within a dynamic environment.
If this sounds like you, apply on-line now.