Financial Analyst | Auckland
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||24-May-2019|
This is a great opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join a global business!
Auckland based, free parking!
Founded in 1947, Bendon is a global leader in intimate apparel and swimwear. We have a global footprint with a strong presence in Australia and New Zealand, and our portfolio of covetable and highly productive iconic brands like Heidi Klum Intimates, Pleasure State, Lovable and Fayreform are renowned for their continual design evolution. We couldn't do what we do without passion. It's a part of everything we do, and it is felt by everyone who contributes to our success.
Bendon is entering an exciting growth phase with expansion taking place across a broad portfolio of brands. In order to achieve this clearly defined future growth phase, we are looking for a Financial Analyst to support the business in achieving these objectives.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for the preparation, development and analysis of management accounting information to assist with the reporting, forecasting and budgeting for the Group (across multiple countries)
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Preparing weekly sales and gross margin reports as well as monthly results, budgeting and financial forecasting reports, tailoring the content from a business unit level to Board of Directors.
- Analysing past trends, current best practice and potential future states in all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capex.
- Deriving valuable insights from in-depth data analysis to support the key decision makers.
- Preparing presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
- Preparing long term business planning/corporate development as well as ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Providing analytical support on past trends, current practices and potential states in areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capex.
To be successful in this role you will have a bachelor's degree with a ‘can do' attitude along with advanced Excel skills and preferably an understanding of ERP systems (preferably JD Edwards). Experience working with multi-channel businesses is essential and Retail or FMCG industry experience will be advantageous.
If you are looking for a challenging role and hungry to make an impact, with a proactive approach to problem solving and a strong team work ethic, then we'd love to hear from, apply on-line now.