Global Accounts Payable Administrator | Auckland
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-May-2019|
Bendon is Australia and New Zealand's leading intimate apparel company. We have a global footprint with a strong presence in Australia and New Zealand, and our iconic brands like Pleasure State, Lovable, Fayreform and now Heidi Klum Intimates are renowned for their continual design evolution. We couldn't do what we do without passion. It's a part of everything we do and it is felt by everyone who contributes to our success.
We're on the hunt for an experienced Accounts Payable Administrator to manage the end to end processing of our global stock payables. Based in our Auckland office you will be reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader and the majority of your communication will be with our team in NZ and US as well as the wider Finance team. This is a great opportunity for you to work within a large finance team, gaining exposure to international markets and owning this role!
This role will also be responsible for:
- Ensuring the accurate and timely three-way processing of stock and duty invoices to purchase orders
- Monthly supplier reconciliations
- Ability to manage high volume processing
- Proactively investigating variances and providing solutions
- Forecasting of foreign currency payments and communicating needs to the Treasury Accountant
- Helping as and when required within the Shared Services team
- Involvement with ad hoc accounting projects including 6-monthly external audits
We're looking for someone who has proven Accounts Payable experience who has the ability to work autonomously and independently. Your natural ability to resolve problems in an analytical manner coupled with your strong communication skills and high attention to detail will ensure your success meeting tight deadlines. Relevant experience with foreign currency payables in a wholesale and retail environment is advantageous, as is experience using JD Edwards accounting system.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd like to be a part of, then we'd love to hear from you. Apply online now.