Retail Administration Assistant | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-May-2019|
Based in Alexandria
Founded in 1947, Bendon is a global leader in intimate apparel and swimwear. We have a global footprint with a strong presence in Australia and New Zealand, and our portfolio of covetable and highly productive iconic brands like Heidi Klum Intimates, Pleasure State, Lovable and Fayreform are renowned for their continual design evolution. We couldn't do what we do without passion. It's a part of everything we do and it is felt by everyone who contributes to our success.
Bendon is evolving to meet our Australian retail requirements and we are now on the hunt for a Retail Administrator to work within our Retail Operations department based in Alexandria, Sydney.
This role provides the backbone to our stores network – ensuring our regional managers have the support they need to do their job supporting our stores!
- Stock count rotation and schedules for all our AU stores.
- Administration support of New employees & New Store Openings.
- Provide support with rostering and timesheet approvals.
- Run and analyse Sales reports for the Retail operations team.
- Monitor staff sales.
- Manage store petty cash reconciliations and reports.
- Manage store maintenance requests and ensure they are actioned.
- Stationary orders and sending out resources to stores.
- Coordinate and implement stocktake cycle.
- Analysis of stocktake results – ie high levels of shrinkage.
- Promoting continuous improvements on processes.
You will ideally be in a retail role with exposure to area administration duties. You will have to be a strong team player with the ability to work towards tight deadlines in a fast paced changing environment. You must have up to intermediate excel and outlook skills and experience in JD Edwards or a similar ERP System would be beneficial.
This will be a busy and diverse role and is a unique opportunity to work within the background of retail stores. It's time to join a business that thrives on collaboration and be part of the next successful chapter in Bendon's evolution.
Apply on-line now