Sales Coordinator | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||10-Feb-2018|
Bendon is Australia and New Zealand's leading Intimate Apparel Company. We have a global footprint with a strong presence in Australia and New Zealand, and our iconic brands Stella McCartney Lingerie, Pleasure State, Lovable, Bendon, Fayreform and Heidi Klum Intimates cater to diverse customer segments. We could not do what we do without passion, it is a part of everything we do and everyone who contributes to our success feels it.
Our Wholesale team has a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and highly organised Sales Coordinator. The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for partnering with our wholesale team and trade clients to meet and exceed their expectations across Australia and New Zealand.
This is a great opportunity to move into a career in Wholesale – so if you have an eye for detail, are passionate about fashion and have strong administrative skills then read on!
You will be instrumental in driving sales and providing national support for our wholesale key accounts, contributing to the bigger business picture and strategic direction by being heavily involved with data analysis, reports and sales.
Reporting into the Account Director, the Sales Coordinator will also be responsible for:
- Tracking and analysing sales results
- Assisting in identifying, developing and implement new business opportunities
- Providing strong analysis and reporting on sales and orders
- Contribute to the development strategy of business growth with detailed client analysis
- Manage and build trade client relationships throughout the sales process
- Assisting the team to achieve sales and profit budget
- Build strong relationships across key internal departments to deliver the wholesale strategy
- Order and sales operation management
- Supporting Trade Marketing and brand implementation
We are looking for someone who thrives with data, seeks to understand and bring trends to light. You will have excellent computer and MS Office skills and proficiency in excel is a must! Previous experience using JDE or a similar ERP system would be an advantage but this can be taught!
If you are a true self-starter, can manage multiple projects and demands at one time, have exceptional attention to detail then apply on-line now.