Retail Planning Analyst | Sydney
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-Jul-2019|
Opportunity to join the Merchandising team with an iconic, fast-growing lingerie company!
Bendon is Australia and New Zealand's leading intimate apparel company. We have a global footprint with a strong presence in Australia and New Zealand, and our iconic brands like Heidi Klum Intimates, Pleasure State, and Lovable are renowned for their continual design evolution. We couldn't do what we do without passion. It's a part of everything we do and it is felt by everyone who contributes to our success.
Our Retail team is collaborative and creative, working in a fast-paced environment and as a business we thrive on a collective desire to succeed. We are an energetic, co-operative and supportive team that is always looking to embrace talent and potential. We are on the hunt for an analytical and proactive Retail Planning Analyst to join our Retail Merchandise team.
The Retail Planning Analyst will be responsible for planning and analysis of inventory across our Retail & eCommerce channels. Reporting into the Senior Planner the Planning Analyst will:
- Ensuring profitability through strategic merchandise planning with a focus on stock, sales and margin
- Review and Analysis of Replenishment lines
- Planning and Analysis of product categories and performance through sales, inventory levels and stock turns
- Monitoring and analysis of promotional activity to support decision making to achieve sales and stock targets
- Preparation of stock performance reports e.g. Store Capacities, Sales Recaps, Sell Through
- Weekly and Monthly Business reporting
- Have the ability understand and interpret data
- Be passionate monitoring store inventory performance
- Communicate with retail operations about time line for stock deliveries
- Participation in Seasonal Buys
- Buy Plan creation and maintenance
- Size Curve analysis and Forecast quantifications
- Prepare and contribute to end of season reviews through Post Seasonal Analysis and Sell Through reporting
To succeed in this role you will be:
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Previous experience using JD Edwards (or a similar ERP system) would be advantageous
- A strong communicator who is able to develop relationships and influence internal and external stakeholders
- Developed experience as a Planner/Merchandiser/Allocator across Merchandise within an apparel retailer or FMCG – ideally minimum one year
- Influencing skills with confidence in your analysis to make high-impact decisions
- Strong organizational & analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- Has excellent analytical skills and a knack with numbers
- Has impeccable attention to detail and takes pride in the integrity to their work
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then we would love to hear from you so please apply now!